One of the world's great concert halls is calling your name!
April 26-27, 2013
Meyerson Symphony Center - Dallas, Texas
This unique event offers your band program the opportunity to experience performing in Dallas' landmark Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center; be adjudicated in a revolutionary new format that enhances the educational experience for your students; and receive a digital quality recording of your band in one of the finest recording environments available!
- Captioned Judging
- Sectional Commentary by Dallas Wind Symphony Musicians
- Overall Evaluation by Gary D. Green, Director of Bands-University of Miami
- Recognition for Overall Band, Individual Sections, and Outstanding Soloists
Your band receives:
- All-inclusive performance DVD with Real-time judges’ comments
- Archival audio suitable for Honor Band submission
- Video of ensemble and conductor
- On-stage photo of your band
- Single entry fee; no per-student pricing
$1,350 Entry Fee Per Ensemble (No per student pricing)